Introducing our Exclusive New Mini Model Products….
“A souvenir memento, keepsake, or a token of remembrance…All our range of aviation mini models are a tangible representation of an iconic design that has defined history.”
As you try to come up with a thoughtful gift, you should consider all the things that define the receiver. Naturally that is going to include hobbies. A truly thoughtful gift often transcends what is clearly visible on the outside, showing the recipient that their inner qualities are recognised and appreciated.
With this being said, we are delighted to announce the introduction of our range of mini models, complementing our existing range of bespoke and sentimental one-of-a-kind products in store. Handmade and crafted by master jewellers here in the UK, these mini profiles are created from an assortment of aviation designs that were the first of their lineage and defied air travel as we know it!
Whether you are an aviation enthusiast or shopping for someone who has an affiliation with any of our unique airplane designs, these gifts provide the perfect opportunity to own a piece of aviation history. Whether it’s the Concorde G-AXDN mini model, representing the fastest plane to grace the skies, or the Vulcan XH558, a plane that has been instrumental in British warfare, each piece has its own backstory that the owner will truly appreciate.
Thanks to our partnership with the UK ministry of Defence, we were able to produce five truly unique and beautiful mini models cast from melted down parts reclaimed for their historic aircraft. By combining our skill in the field of design and production, together with the unparalleled expertise and knowledge of the ministry of defence, we were able to create finely crafted renderings of each design. We believe these products are a great way to support these aircrafts and is an ideal gift or memoriam of a lost love-one or a treasured memento of some of the most iconic designs ever produced here in the UK. These include;
Official Red Arrows Mini Model
- Officially licensed by the UK Ministry of Defence, this striking mini model commemorates the Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team, The Red Arrows. Made using aluminium reclaimed from the airframe of a Hawk T1 that formerly flew as part of the famous squad, every piece of this mini model has been crafted in the UK.
- Mounted on a serialised laser etched stand in the red, white and blue of the team and supplied with a certificate of authenticity, this is the ultimate high-flying desk accessory.
- This Concorde mini model is made from the genuine air intake assembly of Concorde 101 (G-AXDN). Produced in collaboration with Duxford Aviation Society (DAS), this mini model comes mounted on a serialised, laser etched base and is supplied with a certificate of authenticity.
Key product details
- 100% designed, made and finished in the UK.
- Cast from the genuine Hiduminium aluminium alloy of Concorde G-AXDN (Concorde 101 – the fastest ever Concorde).
- Hand polished by jewellery finishers to a mirror shine.
- Presented in a high-quality box with gold foil embossed certificate of authenticity,
- Limited to a worldwide production of 4,500.
- Product dimensions (unboxed) 85mm x 60mm x 35mmm.
- Created in partnership with the Panavia Tornado Preservation Group (PTPG), this ‘mini model’ captures a beautiful rendering of Tornado ZA326 atop a serialised laser etched base. Made from genuine airframe aluminium recovered from the aircraft, this model allows you to own a small piece of aviation history.
- Icarus Originals are proud to support both the Panavia Tornado Preservation Group and the Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund. For every ZA326 mini model sold, we will donate £5 of the purchase price to each organisation to help them continue their vital work.
Tornado GR4 “Pinky” Mini Model£59.99
Vulcan XH558 Mini Model£59.99