Made using aluminium reclaimed from the fuselage of Tornado GR4 ZG750, affectionately known as ‘Pinky’, this is a beautifully rendered miniature of the iconic jet.
Key product details
- Designed in conjunction with the crews who flew and maintained this aircraft.
- 100% designed, made and hand-finished in the UK
- Made from the aircraft aluminium reclaimed from the Tornado GR4 ZG750 (Pinky)
- Mounted on a serialised, laser-etched acrylic base.
- Product dimensions (unboxed) 85mm x 60mm x 35mm
- Supplied in a high-quality box and with a certificate of authenticity
- Hand polished by jewellery finishers.
- Perfect gift for aviation enthusiasts.
To find out more about Tornado GR4 ZG750 ‘Pinky’ visit our Original Icons page or click here.
This is a great little edition to anyone’s desk who love the Tornado. Great detailing and the perfect size.
Mike Belford (verified owner) –
I bought this mini model to add to my Aviation collection, it’s such good quality & the perfect piece of Aviation history. A great addition to anyone’s collection. Great detail & very well made. I will be buying another model soon.