Own a piece of history with this Concorde mini model made from the genuine air intake assembly of Concorde 101 (G-AXDN). Produced in collaboration with Duxford Aviation Society (DAS), this mini model comes mounted on a serialised, laser etched base and is supplied with a certificate of authenticity.
Key product details
- 100% designed, made and finished in the UK.
- Cast from the genuine Hiduminium aluminium alloy of Concorde G-AXDN (Concorde 101 the fastest ever Concorde).
- Hand polished by jewellery finishers to a mirror shine.
- Presented in a high-quality box with gold foil embossed certificate of authenticity,
- Limited to a worldwide production of 4,500.
- Product dimensions (unboxed) 85mm x 60mm x 35mmm.
To find out more about the Concorde 101 (G AXDN) and the cufflink production process please visit our Original Icons section or click here.
Stunning little item, well made and neatly presented. A wonderful addition to any Concorde collector’s collection or indeed any aviation enthusiasts collection.
Erik Schmidt (verified owner) –
Amazing piece of aviation history. The craftsmanship is top notch. A must have for any Concorde enthusiast.
churra (verified owner) –
I am very impressed with this item. The amount of detail is outstanding. It would make a great present for when you have someone you just don’t know what to get for them, as they already have everything. I would guess they don’t have this.